Knowledge can breathe new life into one’s game and thus make it grow.
At the Cestone Golf Academy, our mission is to empower golfers worldwide through knowledge of the game so as to achieve their personal goals. It is our passion to impart a greater understanding of the game to individuals through their own personal interests.
The Cestone Golf Experience places emphasis on how the classic golf swing feels, while utilizing modern technology, bringing together timeless generations of old to the new younger generation. Through the writings from great champions of the past, most especially Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons, Cestone Golf has combined the classics with Trackman and K-Motion technologies, producing a truly prodigious learning environment for all. Cestone Golf provides many individuals an opportunity to grasp a greater understanding of the game, thus producing brilliant transformations in all areas of the game in a short period of time.
We aim to have individual desire meet individual expectation.
Join us and Experience the Art of Classic Golf so you can Play Better Golf. I invite you to come and spend three days with us to help you understand exactly what your game needs in order to better enjoy your time out on the golf course. We only accept NINE students per school with myself and two highly qualified assistants! This allows you to receive the personal attention you need to become the golfer you know you are capable of becoming. Contact CGA today to learn how we can help you become a better golfer!
· 8:30 - 9:00 am Meet and Greet
· 11:00 - 12:00 pm Chipping presentation and short game analysis
· 12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch
· 1:00 - 2:00 pm Putting fundamentals and green reading
· 2:00 - 2:30 pm Getting the most out of your driver
· 2:30 - 4:30 pm Taking it to the course:
· 9:00 - 9:30 am Ball flight understanding and course strategy
· 10:30 - 11:30 am Bunker and lob shots
· 11:30 - 12:00 pm Pitching and the importance of launch direction and tempo
· 12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch
· 1:00 - 2:00 pm Skill development and impact location with the driver
· 2:00 – 4:00 pm Taking it to the course
· 9:00 - 10:00 am Final technical session with drills
· 10:00 - 11:00 am How to practice - Swing, Skill, Shot
· 11:00 - 11:30 pm Fairway woods and hybrids
· 11:30 - 12:00 pm Taking fewer putts - putting drills
· 12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch
· 1:00 - 2:00 pm Trouble shots and side-hill lies
· 2:00 - 4:00 pm Taking it to the course
· 4:00 pm Wrap-up and Fond Farewell
CLICK ON DATE to Register!
Cancel 21 days, or greater, from the start of your scheduled reservation, you receive 100% of your fee paid less a $60 Processing Fee.
- Cancel within 15 - 20 days from the start of your scheduled visit, you may apply 100% of your paid deposit to any future Golf School.
- Canceling your visit within 14 days or less of your visit will result in a 100% loss of your fee.
Paying the fee indicates that you understand this cancellation policy. All fees will be paid by credit card through our on-line booking system.
The golf school will go on rain or shine. Please prepare yourself for all weather conditions. Rest assured that everything will be done to make you comfortable in the event of inclement weather. No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather.
· 8:30 - 9:00 am Meet and Greet·
9:00 - 10:30 am Swing analysis/benchmark with TrackMan ·
10:30 - 12:00 pm Chipping presentation, short game analysis, bunker and lob shots.
12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch·
1:00 - 2:00 pm Putting fundamentals, green reading,·taking fewer putts, putting drills
2:00 - 3:00 pm Getting the most out of your driver· and TrackMan analysis of new swing mechanics
· 3:00 pm Wrap-up and Fond Farewell
Student to teacher ratio 6:1
Cost will vary depending on location.
$700 per Person